Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where does time go??

Well well... where to start..? there has been so much that has happened since I last got on here. Lets just say I am the worst blogger around town.
I am now 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant. It feels good to finally be getting onto my 37th week. I never ever thought this time would come. I remember thinking when Christmas came I would only have a month left and how soon that would feel. Now that Christmas has come and gone I feel like this month might just be the longest month of our lives!!! It's so hard to wait patiently when you just want that little baby here. We are so excited to be able to bring that little man to our home:)






The babies room is finally almost done! The last thing that needs to be finished is the bedding. My mother-in-law is helping me (doing most of the work;), I just love her!) do the baby bedding. I decided to go with a pirate theme room. The bedding is all pirate and super cute. I cant wait to see the finished project and am so excited to put it in the crib. I will post more pictures when it is all complete, but here is what the room is now. We also have a changing table that we are re-doing right now too!

I am now onto my weekly appointments with the Dr. I just cross my fingers it wont be 5 more visits... :S with the first, my dr. wont induce you until your 41 weeks, so i hope so bad i go on my own before that. I feel ready now. haha. JUST GET THIS BABY HERE :).

Kyle and I are so excited. We got our travel system on Christmas and we were so excited to get home that night and put it all together. Once we got it all put together, Kyle went and put the base in the car and then snapped the car seat to it. He said we need to be ready just in case we are out and you go into labor. He is such an excited daddy. I cant wait to see what he will be like with this baby. He is super cute about it already!


Its been a while since I've posted any pictures of Leo. He has gotten so big since the last pictures i posted of him. He isn't really a puppy anymore. :(. I'm a little worried of how he is going to handle a new baby coming. As corny as that is to say it is so true. He is one spoiled dog and i know when he doesnt get the kind of attention he gets now,  it could be bad... I guess he will just have to get used to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment